- This event has passed.
28/09/2017 @ 14:00 - 29/09/2017 @ 19:00 BST
The primary goal of CopyCamp 2017 is to broaden the scope of the debate about exclusive rights. We want to talk about culture, science, and education, but we also want to discuss how exclusive rights are used in, for example, health and food. We will listen to stories touching on real-life issues in the following thematic tracks:
- business models, heritage digitization, remix
- health, food, security, and exclusive rights
- text and data mining, machine learning, online education
- IoT: autonomous cars, smart homes, wearables
- hacking government data, public procurement, public aid in culture
As always, we will be pleased to host all interested parties in a neutral and friendly space, and encourage participants to share thoughts and exchange ideas.